1 Year General Warranty.
Fast and Efficient Evaporative Cooling
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers or Swamp Coolers are a cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air, you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently, and inexpensively.
Works Better In Low Humidity.
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
An Air Cooler Is "Not Just a Fan"
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
An Air Cooler Is Not An Air Conditioner
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also make them more expensive to purchase and they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Natural Cooling and Humidification
- 3-in-1 Functions: Evaporative Cooler with Fan and Humidifier
- Ideal for living rooms, common areas, garage or semi-outdoor areas such as patios or open-sided tents (covered by a roof or canopy)
- Thick Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling
- Powerful 470 CFM air flow
- Washable, Detachable Dust Filter. No replacement filters required
- Durable wheels for easy mobility
- Oscillating louvers for fast air circulation
- 7.9 Gallon Water Tank
Low Power Consumption and Energy Efficient
- Super Low power consumption of 145 watts*
- Easy-to-use, touch control panel.
- 3 speeds
- Full-function remote control
- 1 Year Warranty
What's in the Box?
- 1 TC30PEU Honeywell Evaporative Tower Cooler with Fan and Humidifier (White)
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Owner's Manual, Safety and Maintenance Guide, and Warranty
- Low Power Consumption 145 Watts*
- Water Capacity 7.9 G (30 L)**
- Cools Up To 26 m2 (280 ft2)*
- Powerful Air Flow 800 m3/hr (470 CFM)*
- 3 Speeds: High / Medium / Low
- Low Water Alarm
- Honeycomb Cooling Media and Washable Dust Filter
- Oscillating Louvers
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 (W) 13.9 (D) 43.5 (H) in.
- Product Weight: 19.6 lbs.
- Product Model Number: TC30PEU
*All specifications mentioned are under test conditions, actual performance depends on ambient conditions. Specifications may vary in different countries and subject to change without prior notice.
**Water Capacity is the total volume of water that can be contained within the air cooler water tank and water distribution system.