1 Year General Warranty.
- Controller — is a Z-Wave device with capabilities to manage the network. Controllers are typically Gateways, Remote Controls or battery operated wall controllers.
- Slave — is a Z-Wave device without capabilities to manage the network. Slaves can be sensors, actuators and even remote controls.
- Primary Controller — is the central organizer of the network. It must be a controller. There can be only one primary controller in a Z-Wave network.
- Inclusion — is the process of adding new Z-Wave devices into a network.
- Exclusion — is the process of removing Z-Wave devices from the network.
- Association — is a control relationship between a controlling device and a controlled device.
- Wake up Notification — is a special wireless message issued by a Z-Wave device to announces that is able to communicate.
- Node Information Frame — is a special wireless message issued by a Z-Wave device to announce its capabilities and functions.
- The device is able to switch all loads up to 3500 W. Any load above 3500 W is considered as overloading. Switching is controlled wirelessly using Z-Wave or directly over the ?ON/OFF? button of the Plugin Switch.