1 Year General Warranty.
WALL MOUNT VENTILATING FAN
Extract the pollutants directly to outside before they spread throughout the rooms.
- Large Meta Blade Assembly
- Built-In Safety Thermal Fuse
- Powerful, Efficient, and Durable Condenser Motor
RECOMMENDATION FOR INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Bathroom, toilet and kitchen are the places with high concentration of contaminants. When these places are being used, ventilating fans should be operated to extract the pollutants directly to the outside before they spread throughout the room.
Quickly extract cooking smell and oil fume from the room.
Models : FV-25AUM7, FV-25AL9, FV-25AUF1
Quickly remove moisture from bathroom and odor from toilet.
Models : FV-25AUM7, FV-25AL9, FV-15WU4, FV-20CUT1P, FV-10EGK1
Extract moist air when you sleep to wake up feeling refreshed.
Models : FV-25AUM7, FV-25AL9, FV-F15WU4, FV-20CUT1P
Dining Room/Living Room
Remove cigarette smoke and moisture for a more comfortable environment.
Models : FV-25AUM7, FV-25TGU3, FV-FV-15WU4, FV-25AL9
Our design is easy to dismantle and reassemble for cleaning.
UNIQUE Q-BLADES FOR LOW NOISE
Uniquely designed blades ensure minimal noise disruption during operation.
THERMAL SAFETY FUSE
Safety fuse ensures that no accidents occur, even when there is spike in current.
ADVANCED BLADE DESIGN
New blade design applies advanced aerodynamic principle that minimises any obstacles against the airflow.
- Leading Edge : Forms no obstacle to airflow that streamlines airflow from every direction.
- Air Foil Chip : Reduce turbulence at rear edge, and curvature of front edge is improved for smooth airflow that minimises fan noise as well.
New HP Motor and Bearing
Compared with previous models, new models adopt high performance condenser motor and long life bearing that prolong the product durability – from average 30,000 hours life time to 60,000 hours.
- HP motor and Bearing used in new models
- Long life bearing
The Exhauster is well-designed to facilitate the installation of product. With the supplied accessories, only 4 steps are required to complete the set up of the ventilating fan.
Insert and fix from inside wall, then caulk.
Connect power wires and fix fan.
Screw and fix from outside wall.
Hang and fix pipe hood, then caulk.
- Large Metal Blade Assembly For Abundant Air Volume
- Possible To Install Horizontally
- Built-in Safety Thermal Fuse
- Powerful, Efficient And Durable Condenser Motor
- Idea For Workshops, Bakeries and Warehouses
Workshops, bakeries and warehouses
|General Information||Fan Size (cm)||40|
|Motor Rating||220-240V / 50Hz|
|Motor Type||4 Pole Condenser Motor|
|Noise Level (dB)||51|
|Nett Weight (kg)||6.4|