1 YEAR GENERAL WARRANTY.
True to Cinema Sound Quality
The elegant, compact HTB488 is a perfect match for your TV. HDMI CEC compatibility allows single remote control. And the 2.1Channel High-Quality Sound System with wireless subwoofer optimizes theater sound.
Turn your living room into a cinema
3.1ch Surround Sound
The 2.1ch soundbar features two independent speakers and a powerful wireless subwoofer. Both units combined will fill your living room with stunningly clear, rich and rounded sound being far more dynamic and immersive than usual TV speakers can deliver.
Lots of bass with unwired flexibility
The Sound Bar uses a wireless subwoofer that requires no bothersome connection cords. It gives you dynamic, robust bass from any place in the room.
An elegant match for your TV
Compact and Stylish Design
The elegant and compact Sound Bar is designed to provide maximum beauty when combined with a VIERA TV that is 40 inches or larger. Since the Sound Bar can be positioned in front of the TV even if the TV isn't wall-mounted, it's extremely easy to add dynamic theater sound to your viewing enjoyment.
Stream Your Music Wirelessly
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Enjoy music from your smartphone or tablet in high-quality sound on your home theater system. You can easily and wirelessly stream music data from compatible devices via Bluetooth to the soundbar.
- Output Channel: 2.1ch
- Power Output - Home Theater Mode (RMS)Total Power: 200W
- Front: 50W/ch (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Center: -
- Surround: -
- Subwoofer: 100W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Dolby Digital: yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II/ Dolby Virtual Speaker: -
- DTS Digital Surround: yes
SMART NETWORKING and EASY OPERATION
- Multi-room Audio with Qualcomm AllPlay: -
- Wireless LAN System: -
- Party Mode-1/ Multi-zone-2: -
- Ethernet (10 Base-T/ 100 Base-TX): -
- WPS support: -
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology: yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App: yes-1
- NFC (One-Touch Connection): -
- Re-streaming (Bluetooth, CD, Radio, USB, AUX)-5: -
- 4K/60p Signal Pass Through: -
- Wireless Subwoofer: yes
- Auto Gain Control: -
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): yes
- IR Blaster Included: -
- HDMI-CEC: yes
- LincsD-Amp: -
- Clear-mode Dialog: -
- Clear Voice: -
- Dialog Level Control: -
- Multi-angle Speaker Layout: -
- aptX Low Latency: -
- H.Bass: -
- LPCM Multi Channel Input (HDMI Input): -
- FULL HD 3D Compatible: -
- 1080p Output (x.v.Colour, Deep Colour): -
- Wall-mountable: yes
- Configuration: 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit: Full Range: 4.5 x 12 cm Cone Type
Configuration: -Speaker Unit
- Configuration: -
- Speaker Unit: -
- Configuration: 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit: Woofer: 16 cm Cone Type
- HDMI Output: yes (TV)
- HDMI Input: -
- Optical Digital Audio Input: yes (TV)
- Analogue Audio Input (AUX)
- Pin Jack: -
- Power Supply: AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption - FrontNormal Use: 19W
- Standby (Bluetooth standby off): 0.5W-4
- Power Consumption - SubwooferNormal Use: 18W
- Standby (Power switch off): 0.5W
- Display: LED
- Remote Control: yes
- Front SpeakerDimensions (W x H x D): 853 x 60.5 x 90 mm
Weight: 1.9 kg
- SubwooferDimensions (W x H x D): 185 x 303 x 337 mm
Weight: 4.3 kg
- NOTE: 1 Download on the App Store. Download on Google Play.
- NOTE: 2 To use NFC without downloading App, an OS Version 4.1 or later AndroidTM device is required. The installation of the Panasonic Music Streaming App allows use of an Android smartphone or tablet with the NFC function and OS Version 4.1 or earlier.
- NOTE: 3 ARC compatible TV is required.
- NOTE: 4 The other connected devices have to be turned off. Standby (Bluetooth standby on) power consumption approximately 2.0W (HTB688/HTB488).
- NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice. All numbers given here are approximate.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE: Dolby, Pro Logic, and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE: For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, and amp; DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS Digital Surround is a trademark of DTS, Inc. DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE: The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE: Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE: "Google Play" and "Android" are trademarks of Google Inc.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE: The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE: The N-Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE: Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Used with permission. AllPlay is a trademark of Qualcomm Connected Experiences, Inc., registered in the United States and other counties. Used with permission.