2 Years General Warranty.
3000i Series Air Purifier - AC3033/30
Purifies the air in less than 6 min (1)
99.9% virus, allergen and pollutant removal (3,4,7)
- Purifies rooms up to 135 m²
- 520 m³/h clean air rate (CADR)
- HEPA and Active Carbon filter
- Connected with CleanHome+ app
High performance suitable for rooms of up to 135 m²
360° airflow intake effectively covers rooms up to 135 m² and distributes clean air in every corner of the room. This boosts performance to 520 m³/hr (2) CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate). It cleans 20 m² in only 6 min. (1)
HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles of 0.003 microns
3-layer filtration with NanoProtect HEPA, active carbon filter and pre-filter captures 99.97% of ultra-fine particles as small as 0.003 microns (4), so you are safe from PM2.5, bacteria, pollen, dust, pet dander, gas and other pollutants (7). Certified by the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation.
Removes up to 99.9% of viruses and aerosols from the air
Captures aerosols including those which may contain respiratory viruses. Tested independently by airmid health-group to remove up to 99.9% of viruses and aerosols from the air (3). Also tested for coronavirus (5).
Smart sensors for intelligent purification
Scans the air 1000x a second to detect ultra fine-particles. Reports the air quality in real time, and intelligently chooses the right speed for your home (in auto mode).
Thoroughly tested for quality you can trust
Philips purifiers go through 170 mandatory and strict inspection tests before releasing from factory. They are subjected to rigorous life and durability tests, for continuous operation 24/7.
Sleep mode with ultra-quiet operation
In Sleep mode, display lights are dimmed, and the purifier operates in near silence for clean air while you sleep. Certified by Quiet Mark.
The display light automatically adjusts according to the environment in your room, giving you all the benefits without any of the disturbance.
Low energy consumption
Thanks to its energy efficient design, the air purifier runs at max. 55 W power. This is equivalent to one standard light bulb.
Air quality display
See the real-time air quality in your home at a glance. The display shows the level of allergens, gases and PM2.5 in numerical form, as well as with an intuitive color ring.
Track and control with the app
Monitor the air quality and control your air purifier anytime, anywhere with the Clean Home+ app. Get alerted when air quality is not right.
Auto mode and 4x manual speed levels
Run your product in intelligent automatic mode or choose from 4x speed levels: Sleep, Speed 1, 2 and Turbo – to be fully in control of the airflow and sound level.
Smart filter indicator
The air purifier accurately calculates filter lifetime based on pollution level and operation time. It notifies you when filter needs replacement, for easy maintenance.
Weight and dimensions
- Color(s): White, Light grey
- Weight: 6.8 kg
- Dimensions (L*W*H): 290*290*645
- Max. sound level (Turbo mode): 56dB (9)
- Auto-ambient light: Yes
- Automatic mode: Yes
- Sleep mode: Yes
- Air quality feedback: Color ring, numerical
- Cord length: 1.8 m
- Min. sound level (Sleep mode): 15 dB
- Manual speed settings: 4 (Sleep, Speed 1, 2, Turbo)
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone and Android devices
- Voice control: Alexa, Google Home (7)
- App, connects via Wi-Fi: Clean Home+
- Max. power consumption: 55 W
- Voltage: 230 V
- Stand-by power consumption: <2 W
- Replacement filter: FY3430/30
- Recommended filter change: 3 years (6)
- Service: 2-year worldwide guarantee
- Virus and aerosol filtration: 99.9%
- Filtration: HEPA, Active Carbon, Prefilter
- Allergens filtration: 99.99%
- CADR (Particle, GB/T): 520 m³/h
- Room size (NRCC): Up to 135 m²
- Particle filtration: 99.97% at 0.003 microns
- Air quality sensor(s): PM2.5 particle, Gas