Axtra Rewards is a loyalty programme owned and managed by Tan Boon Ming Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “TBM”) and is applicable to all TBM outlets in Malaysia.
By signing up for Axtra Rewards, members are deemed to have read and AGREE to be bound by the following terms and conditions: -
A) Eligibility & Application
1. Any individual who are of age eighteen (18) and above with a Malaysian registered phone number are eligible to apply for Axtra Rewards membership.
2. Companies and Organisations are not eligible to sign up for Axtra Rewards.
3. You may apply for Axtra Rewards membership at any TBM outlets in Malaysia in accordance with the procedures set out here or other methods as may be specified by TBM.
4. Upon signing up for the Axtra Rewards membership, you are required to present your MyKad or Passport and provide your personal data. Such personal data may include your name, identity card numbers, date of birth, gender, nationality, preferred language, and occupation. By enrolling to the Axtra Rewards membership programme and/or provision of your personal data, you shall be deemed to have consent to and expressly authorise the collection, receipt, use, retention, and transfer, in electronic form, of your personal data by TBM for any or all of the following purposes:
2) verifying your identity and ensure that the information provided is accurate, current and complete;3) responding to, handling and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints and feedback from you;
4) managing the customer relationship;
5) processing payment or credit transactions;
6) sending the marketing information about the goods or services including notifying you of the marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership, rewards schemes, and other promotions;
7) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines or rules, court order or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
8) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
9) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including third-party service providers and agents of TBM; and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Malaysia or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
10) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
5. TBM reserve the rights and full discretion to suspend or terminate your membership without prior notice if any of the information or personal data provided is suspected to be inaccurate in part or in full.
6. In any event of non-performance or mistake due to your failure to update your personal information, you shall bear the full consequences and TBM shall not be liable or responsible for any damage, whatsoever loss, or expense of any kind suffered or incurred by you for any circumstances whatsoever.
7. All registration for Axtra Rewards membership is subject to full payment of membership fee at the point of registration and the membership fee paid is non-refundable for any circumstances whatsoever.
8. TBM reserves the rights to revise any part of the membership structure as and when it is deemed fit or necessary.
9. TBM also reserves the rights to waive membership fee in full or partial during specified periods, promotions through specific programmes.
B) Privacy & Personal Data Protection
1. TBM may use, collect, and share your personal information necessary to verify your identity, process your Axtra Rewards, send out renewal reminders, and analyse your consumption preferences.
2. TBM may use personal details and necessary information for marketing purposes, complete or deliver services, and for any required operations.
3. You may update your personal information by email TBM at email@example.com
4. If you do not wish to receive any promotional, please notify TBM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You shall promptly notify TBM if there are any changes to your personal information submitted to us.
8. By registering to Axtra Rewards, you agree or deemed to have agreed and consent to TBM sending marketing materials, catalogues, or other promotional literature to you from time to time.
9. You shall be required to provide personal information or present your personal documentation as required to register and whenever necessary during the term of your membership for purposes such as verification or upkeeping of information.
10. TBM will ensure the data processed for all the purposes described herein is in accordance with the security requirement of the Personal Date Protection Act 2010 and shall only retain the data, if necessary, to fulfil the purpose of processing the data and is responsible for the secure destruction of data when retention of data is no longer needed or necessary.
C) Axtra Points
1. Earning Points
(a) Earning rate: you are entitled to earn 1 Axtra Point for every purchase of RM1 from any TBM outlets.
(b) The earning of Axtra Points will be based on the total amount purchased in a single receipt, rounded to the closest Ringgit. For example, a transacted amount of RM77.49 is entitled to earn 77 Axtra Points.
(c) The following items are not entitled for earning of Axtra Points, (i) Any purchase of vouchers, i.e. Cash Voucher, Gift Voucher, etc.
(d) You are required to provide necessary information such as registered name, phone number or identification number upon every purchase, failing which, earning of Axtra Points may not be captured accurately.
(e) Axtra Points are earned after completion of each purchase. Any Axtra Points balance will be printed on the invoice as of the date and time of printing for reference.
(f) Axtra Points will be granted through various forms. No cash value is endowed upon the Axtra Points. Axtra Points can be redeemed as a payment for future purchase but cannot be converted into cash or any other forms of money, regardless of the ways through which the Axtra Points are earned.
(g) Axtra Points earned will expire at the end of 365 days from the date where any such Axtra Points were earned. For example, Axtra Points earned on 1 February 2021 are valid until 31 January 2022.
(h) Axtra Points is transferable to other valid Axtra Rewards members subject to payment of RM10.00 per transfer transaction.
2. Point Redemption
(a) Redemption Rate: For point redemption, every five hundred (500) Axtra Points is equivalent to RM1.00.
(b) Points can be redeemed as payment for purchases of the designated products or services at any TBM outlet.
(c) Any purchase that uses Axtra Points redemption will not be entitled to earn Axtra Points.
(d) To redeem Axtra Points, members are required to present proof of identity as requested by TBM for verification.
(e) In the event that any purchase is returned or refunded, Axtra Points will be credited back to your Axtra Rewards account accordingly.
(f) Axtra Points earned cannot be exchanged for cash. Axtra Points are strictly to be used to offset purchases through the redemption method.
(g) Axtra Points shall not be deemed as any form of property. Hence, they are not any property over which you may exercise the full right of possession. TBM may adjust or vary the point value or amend the relevant provisions relating to the Axtra Points redemption without your prior notice or consent.
(h) You are only entitled to convert the Axtra Points granted into designated services or products according to the relevant provisions by TBM.
(i) Any Axtra Points which are not redeemed before the expiry date in which the Points were recorded will automatically expire and be deducted from the Axtra Points balance in your Axtra Rewards account.
1. Axtra Rewards remains the property of TBM at all times.
2. Upon successful registration to Axtra Rewards, members will be entitled to enjoy the member benefits under this programme subject to these terms and conditions which includes any addition or changes made from time to time without prior notice.
3. No physical card will be issued or used for the Axtra Rewards membership.
4. TBM has the absolute rights and discretion to suspend, terminate, restrict, cancel, or revoke the Axtra Rewards membership, including any part or all the Axtra Points in the event of any fraud, misuse, misconduct or any non-compliance with these terms and conditions when acquiring and/or using Axtra Points. TBM also has the absolute rights to refuse any request for reissuance, or renewal of Axtra Rewards membership should any of the conditions and privileges be abused.
5. TBM has the absolute rights and discretion to amend, insert, remove, or revoke any part of these terms and conditions, member’s benefits, and policies without prior notice.
6. TBM has the absolute rights and discretion to suspend or terminate member’s rights to Axtra Rewards at any time without any notice or provide any reason to the members. TBM shall not be liable for any damage, whatsoever loss or expense of any kind suffered or incurred by the members resulted from the suspension or termination of the Axtra Rewards.
7. TBM reserves the rights to suspend, terminate, modify, transform, rebrand, or amend any part of the Axtra Rewards programme or Axtra Points without prior notice.
8. TBM will use its best attempt to send out Axtra Rewards marketing materials to all members. However, TBM shall not be liable for any damage, whatsoever loss or expense of any kind suffered or incurred by any members if any of the marketing materials are not received.
9. Except otherwise expressly prohibited or limited by applicable laws of Malaysia, TBM may from time to time amend, update, modify or insert any further terms and conditions in connection with the Axtra Rewards programme which is published here. Members shall obtain the updated terms and conditions in respect of the Axtra Rewards programme here at all material times or upon notification by TBM from time to time.
10. The validity period of Axtra Rewards membership is for 12 months, 36 months or 60 months from the first registration date or last renewal date. Upon expiry of the validity period, the Axtra Rewards membership must be renewed in accordance with these terms and conditions in order to continue enjoying the Axtra Rewards benefits.
11. Axtra Rewards is not directly related to any other Axtra programmes. Signing up for this programme does not automatically grant access to other Axtra programmes unless explicitly stated.
12. You may choose to leave the Axtra Rewards program at any time. By leaving the program, the Axtra Points in your Axtra Rewards account will be forfeited.
13. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions and wish to cancel or terminate your membership, please notify TBM via email at email@example.com