Multimedia Designer Job Description
- To provide multimedia design support based on company requirement.
- To create and conceptualize the company’s brand image.
- To edit video, power point design, produce photographs or other form of contents for marketing materials.
- Responsible for the layout, visual appearance and content design of websites, microsites, icons and social media applications. In order to create an engaging and impressive digital experience to audience.
- Meet with immediate superior to determine the scope of campaign.
- To carry out ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management/Superior from time to time.
- Make necessary changes in line with the market demand and campaign objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Proficient in Chinese and English.
- Competent in use of Adobe Suite Software Packages Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- Good Knowledge in video editing and photo shooting.
- Candidates with web designing experiences will be an added advantage.
- Possess a positive attitude creative idea, willing to work as team.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong organizational skills, capable to handle multiple concurrent tasks and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Eager to learn and understand the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Possess work ethic and accountable person when it comes to deadlines.
Keen to join us? Fill up the form below and submit a copy of your résumé to our recruitment team!