Sales Administrator Assistant Job Description:
- To provide vital support to sales team. Handle important administrative tasks such as order processing and act as an extension of the sales team when representatives are away from the outlet.
- To monitor and update branch finances, ensure complete business transactions, record and analyses sales activities and support daily sales operations.
- Calculate, check, record and monitor daily payment balancing and transaction (Cash, Credit Card & Cheque) collected by respective branch.
- Check extended warranty sales and records, ensure all EW sales are registered into online systems accordingly.
- Ensure that complete set of bills are properly handled (no missing bills).
- Monitor sales promotion.
- Receive and record service sets.
- Answer phone calls.
- Check and update stock in systems.
- Monitor credit card terminal usage.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly workflows are completed on time.
- Attend roadshows on scheduled basis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Senior and Junior Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to work during Saturday and Sunday.
Location: Great Eastern Mall (Jalan Ampang)
Keen to join us? Fill up the form below and submit a copy of your résumé to our recruitment team!