- Handle all sales documentation, customer enquiries & request promptly, accurately, and professionally.
- Work as a team to support sales operations & inventory management.
- Issue quotations & invoices to customers.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and develop new business.
- Maintain good product display & cleanliness and tidiness in the shop.
- Attend product training and constantly study the latest product information.
- Feedback on latest customer trends and purpose sales ideas to Management.
- Follow up with customer orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all existing and potential customers.
- Clearly explain and educate customers on product features and benefits while making the best product proposal or solution to fit the customer's budget and lifestyle.
- Work closely with colleagues and management to achieve sales targets.
- Attend roadshows on a scheduled basis.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks when needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level; Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Fresh graduate with or without experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese, English and Bahasa.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Excellent interpersonal and basic computer skills.
- Location: Within Klang Valley
Keen to join us? Apply now!
Fill up the form below and submit a copy of your résumé to our recruitment team!