Chinese New Year is around the corner! HUAT your way here with TBM x Grab Great Deals for HUATEVER!
Now you can use a GrabPay or PayLater by Grab to enjoy savings up to 10% OFF* from 1 – 22 January 2023.
Just key in Promo Code:
- GrabPay【GPCNY】- enjoy 8% OFF with a minimum spend of RM180 (capped at RM15)
- PayLater by Grab【PLCNY】- enjoy 10% OFF with a minimum spend of RM200 (capped at RM20)
Promotion Period: 1 - 22 January 2023
Shop NOW https://bit.ly/TBMOnline
#TBM #Grab #Online #GrabPay #PayLater #GrabMY #ShopOnline #Onlinepromo #MalaysiaDay #Promo #discount #sales #PayLaterbyGrab #ChineseNewYearSale #HUATEVER #PromoCode #CNY2023
Terms and Conditions:
1. TBM x Grab Great Deals for HUATEVER "Offer" is organized by Tan Boon Ming Sdn. Bhd. (494355-D) and governed by these terms and conditions and accompanying details and/or guidelines (if any) as may be issued and specified by TBM.
2. The Offer is valid from 1 January 2023 (12:00a.m.) – 22 January 2023 (11.59p.m.).
3. GrabPay Online
i) 8% OFF, capped at RM15 with minimum spend of RM180.
ii) Key in Promo code【GPCNY】at the GrabPay payment page.
iii) The Offer is limited to a total of 10,000 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
4. PayLater by Grab
i) 10% OFF, capped at RM20 with minimum spend of RM200.
ii) Key in Promo Code【PLCNY】at the PayLater by Grab payment page.
iii) The Offer is limited to a total of 5,000 redemptions throughout the campaign period.
5. The Offer is limited to ONE (1) redemption per user per device throughout the campaign period.
6. The Offer is based on a first come first served basis. The offer will cease once the redemptions have been fully awarded or at the expiration of the campaign period, whichever is earlier.
7. The Offer is not valid with any other discounts or promotions.
8. The Offer is not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
9. Grab shall not be under any obligation to inform users, on any communication channels once the offer has been fully redeemed.
10. Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and condition at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.