Get two powerful filtration styles in one. The Blueair HEPASilentPlus Filter combines the Blueair Particle Filter with an added activated carbon sheet to stop smoke and gaseous pollutants.
Designed for maximum removal of airborne particles. The perfect choice for removing pollutants such aspollen, dust, pet dander and other particles you don't want around.Two-pack filter set for BlueairSense+ air purifiers.
Airborne particles pass through a chamber of the Blueair air purifier to get electrically charged before passing through the gradient structure of our filters. The charge causes the polluted particles to adhere effortlessly to the filter media, capturing even fine particles such as tobacco smoke.
Traps particles for good
The Sense filter's progressive structure acts like many filters in one, trapping particles in a range of sizes while maintaining maximum airflow. The gradient structure resists clogging and will never re-release particles back into the air, even when the filter is heavily loaded.
Blueair HEPASilentPlus Technology
Our Blueair Sense+ Filters for the Blueair Sense+ feature next-generation technology, capturing 99.97% of harmful particles down to 0.1 micron in size and and gaseous contaminants from the air thanks to an extra sheet of active carbon.
Whisper silent delivery
Using a combination of both electrostatic and mechanical filtration, Blueair filters are able to use less dense filter media. This means less effort is required to push the air through the filter, resulting in peak performance levels with whisper silent delivery.
The polypropylene fibers in our filters are naturally waterproof and antibacterial to prevent bacteria and mold growth, so you'll never add harmful particles back into the air.
- Filter Type: Gradient structured filters with thermally bonded fibres containing polypropylene and polyethylene free of chemicals and binders. Naturally anti-bacterial. Fiber shedding resistant. Extra filter sheets coated with activated carbon.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 442 x 140 x 55mm (17.4 x 5.5 x 2.3 inches)
- Number of filters: 2
- Filter frame material: Paper
- Filter recycling: Plastic
- HEPASilent Technology: Certified effeciency 99.97% for particles down to 0.1 micron such as dust pollen, bacteria, virus, pet dander, mold spores and other airborne particles with additional sheets of activated carbon to remove gaseous pollutants.
- Recommended filter change: 6 months (4,380 hours) when used 24 hours a day