1 Year General Warranty
Ideal Calc Care to Ensure a Continuous Burst of Powerful Steam
Calc Care: The Key to Choosing a Steam Generator Iron
Anti-calc technology is crucial to a steam generator iron that uses more than 80 liters of water each year. Water minerals calcify and buildup in the iron boiler and soleplate. Once there is buildup, it's hard to be washed away completely. Calc buildup degrades steam power, causes damage, and also adheres to clothes.
Easy Cleaning via a Simple Internal Structure
The simple structure of the inside of the boiler allows for thorough rinsing just by putting 500 ml of water from the base. It can be used for a long time by following the internal cleaning routine approximately once every 3 months
*Usage of 2 to 3 times a week, with water of 250 ppm classified under Very Hard. Depending on the region it is used and water quality, the product may need multiple descaling.
Iron a Stack of Clothes at Once with Powerful Steam!
Professional Results Right at Home with High-pressure Steam
A continuous burst of extra powerful steam effortlessly removes wrinkles and achieves a tailored finish. The high-pressure boiler even makes creases crisp on shirts and slacks in addition to removing wrinkles.
Hygiene Care for 99.99%* Bacteria Removal
Steam simply applied to clothes removes up to 99.99%* of bacteria. This makes hygiene care of hard-to-wash delicates easily.
*Certified by TECHNO SCIENCE Co., Ltd.; Test report number: 21070220-002; Test method: Spray steam against fabric with bacteria; Eliminating bacteria rate: Up to 99.99% of Escherichia coli and up to 99.99% of Staphylococcus aureus
Simple Operating Panel with Maintenance Reminders
An indicator and alarm notify you when the water is low or maintenance is necessary*. The large panel even provides a big display to check the power and steam volume settings.
*Only the indicator provides maintenance notifications.
- Easy cleaning via a simple internal structure
- Powerful and long-lasting steam boost (600 g/min at 240V)
- U-shaped soleplate for uniform steam distribution
- Powerful vertical steam for bacteria removal
- Large 1.8 L detachable water tank
- Size and Weight
- Height: 295mm
- Width: 390mm
- Depth: 230mm
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Type: Steam Generator Iron
- Wattage/Voltage/Hz: 2400 W / 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Bar Pressure: Max. 5.5 Bar
- Steam Amount: Up to 120 g/min
- Steam Setting: 2 Settings (Max/Eco)
- Steam Shot/Boost: 600 g/min with Vertical Shot
- Water Tank: Detachable / 1.8 L
- Ready Time: 180 Seconds
- Auto Steam Stopper: No
- Spray: No
- Soleplate: Ceramic
- Soleplate Fearture: U-shape Soleplate
- Temperature Setting: Dial Settings (Acrylic/Silk/Wool/Cotton/Linen)
- Anti-calc: One Step Anti-calc
- Anti-drip: No
- Auto-off: Yes (10 Minutes)
- Pole: No
- Fabric Board: No
- Cord Length: 1.8 m
- Hose Length: No